Whether we are willing to admit it or not the opinions of other people often are a destructive factor to the dreams that we have. We give a lot of value to what other people have to say. Sometimes it only takes a few negative words from a friend, relative, someone we work with or a total stranger to destroy our dreams. Why is this so? Why do we give so much authority to the opinions of others and allow them to destroy our dreams?
There is power in our personal dreams! Here are some anonymous quotes that can help you to never forget your personal dreams.
- “Follow your heart and your dreams will come true.”
- “Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.”
- “Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.”
- “No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work.”
- “No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.”
- “The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true.”
- “We must not let our passions destroy our dreams.”
- “Wind to thy wings. Light to thy path. Dreams to thy heart.”
- “Yesterday is but a vision, and tomorrow is only a dream. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a dream of hope.”
- “You’ll never achieve your dreams if they don’t become goals.”
- “Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities.”
- “A man is not old until regrets overpower his dreams.”
- “When your dreams are in your heart, nothing is too great.”
- “Cherish your dreams for they are the children of your soul.”
Do you have a dream? Why do you think so many people give such value to the opinions of other people over their own dreams? How about you? How is your dream life doing?