What is a Revolutionary Leader?
Are you a revolutionary leader? Dave Stone in his book, Refining Your Style, claims that “Revolutionary Leaders” are
This list names just a few!
He also gives a checklist for anyone who might like to find out if they have the leadership quality of a revolutionary.
Stone says you might be a Revolutionary Leader if:
- your words can cause adrenaline surges and an increase in your listeners blood pressure
- you inspire applause or verbal affirmation because audience or class members feel like they’ll explode if they do not validate what your are saying.
- your are sickened by Christian leaders who “just do church” and never try to impact their community for Christ.
- your philosophy is to ask forgiveness rather than permission, especially when speaking about a controversial topic.
- your resonate with the phrase “I’d rather burn out then rust out.”
- you see a plaguing problem or a crisis in the church as an opportunity to spiritually lead the necessary transformation.
- you almost enjoy stepping on toes at times. (Refining Your Style, 65-65)
How about it? Are you a Revolutionary Leader?