Here are a few quotes about teamwork to help as you are working on the development of your team organization. If you have ever come across a great quote that you would like to share, please do! Simply go to the bottom of this page and post your comment or quote in the box that says, “It would be great for you to share your thoughts!”
- Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We. – Phil Jackson
- One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team. – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Sometimes a player’s greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team. – Scottie Pippen
- The welfare of each is bound up in the welfare of all. -Helen Keller
Most Important Words
- I admit I made a mistake.
- You did a good job.
- What is YOUR opinion?
- If you please!
- Thank you!
- The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out. -James A. Baldwin
- Everybody on a championship team doesn’t get publicity, but everyone can say he’s a champion. -Earvin ”Magic” Johnson
- No one man is superior to the game. -A. Bartlett Giamatti
- Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. –Unknown
- A job worth doing is worth doing together. –Unknown
- When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion. -Ethiopian Proverbs
- What chance gathers she easily scatters. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together. -Johann Wolfgang von