Positive leadership quotes and sayings can be a great resource for your organization, business, charity group or congregation.
We all have two choices in life!
We can allow ourselves to approach any event in a positive or a negative way. The power of positive leadership is a choice. Here are some quotes to help.
- A sunrise is God’s way of saying lighten up. – Church sign, Ossipee, New Hampshire
- When things are good, say good things. When things are bad, say twice as many good things. – R. Todd Michael, Author
- I think I’m young, so I act like it. – Mary Stroebe, took part in 12th triathlon at the age of 88
- Jesus has promised to make something good out of everything that happens to us. That, right there, is the reason why I can have a positive attitude in every situation. – George Foreman, Former heavyweight
- The most important thing you wear is your personality. – America Ferrera, Actress
- Surround yourself with ‘yay-sayers’ not naysayers. – Lynn A. Robinson, Author
- If you have zest and enthusiasm, you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind. – Norman Vincent Peale, pastor and author
- A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. – Patricia Neal, actress
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James, philosopher and psychologist
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
- I’ve always said the shoes must never tell the foot how big to be. – Rick Warren, Founder of Saddleback Church, Lake Forest, California
- I laugh a lot. It’s one of the most life-sustaining things you can do….I really think something healing happens when you have a gut-busting laugh. – Mariska Hargitay, Actress
- Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events. – Brian Tracy, Author
- Goodness in other people and what they contribute inspire me. I love it when someone is gifted and shares it in some way so that it has a trickle-down effect. – Renee Zellweger, Actress
- Positivity doesn’t just change the contents of your mind…It widens the span of possibilities that you see. – Barbara Fredrickson, Author
- Awards are on the outside. Rewards are on the inside. – Kristin Chenoweth, Tony Award-winning actress and singer
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. – Mahatma Gandhi, Indian political leader
- The greatest mistake is in believing that we are ‘only human’… We are human in expression but divine in creation and limitless in potentiality. – Eric Butterworth, minister and author
Do you have any powerful positive leadership quotes to share?