Like A Team is a site that wants to share inspirational quotes about teamwork to help those who are trying to develop strong teams within their businesses, volunteer groups, charity organizations and churches.
The overall goal of Like A Team is to share the knowledge and skills of leaders to help those who are attempting to create healthy teams.
Here are some great quotes that might help!
Teamwork can be encouraged and grown with the right inspirational quotes!
Sample Teamwork Quotes form List 34
- Team spirit is what gives so many companies an edge over their competitors. George L. Clements
- It is better having one person working with you than three people working for you. –Unknown
- Teamwork is made up by the character of those on the team. -Unknown
- We have always found that people are most productive in small teams with tight budgets, time lines and the freedom to solve their own problems. -John Rollwagen
- Working together, ordinary people can perform extraordinary feats. They can push things that come into their hands a little higher up, a little further on towards the heights of excellence. –Unknown
- When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality. – Joe Paterno
- The ideas that come out of most brainstorming sessions are usually superficial, trivial, and not very original. They are rarely useful. The process, however, seems to make uncreative people feel that they are making innovative contributions and that others are listening to them. – Harvey Block
- There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others. –George Shinn
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. –Unknown
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. – Vance Lombardi
- The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. -Margaret Carty
- The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. – Margaret Carty
- Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it. – Brian Tracy
- No problem is insurmountable. With a little courage, teamwork and determination a person can overcome anything. -B. Dodge