Blessed are the control freaks, for they shall inhibit the earth.
- Think they, alone, have all the answers;
- Think they know best because they were there first;
- Have “founderitis” – they are unable to let go of their baby;
- Delegate responsibilities without the authority to act;
- Reverse decisions others were asked to make;
- Keep colleagues in the dark about important decisions that affect them;
- Won’t give others room to make their mark in the organization.” (Leaders on Leadership pg. 272)
Are you a control freak?
Dale is the creator of "Like A Team."He has been working with businesses, charity organizations, volunteer groups and church groups in the development of teamwork for over 25 years.The goal of "Like A Team" is to help share the knowledge and skills of healthy team creators across the planet.