Do you know how to create teamwork?
Why are some people able to grow teams while others cannot?
Have you ever wondered why some leaders are able to create powerful teamwork among those they lead?
7 Simple Reasons Leaders Cannot Create Teamwork:
1. The leader cannot stop micro-managing.
2. The leader does not trust those he or she is leading.
3. The leader does not encourage the various skills of each team member to be used.
4. The leader fails to seek out differing opinions.
5. The leader avoids change.
6. The leader does not seek out people smarter than they are.
7. The leader fails to have a well defined and easy to understand vision for those he or she leads.