15 Real Good Quotes About How to Grow Teamwork
What is teamwork all about?
How do you define teamwork.
Here are a fifteen quotes to consider.
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” –Ken Blanchard
- “Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” –Vince Lombardi
- “Collaboration allows teachers to capture each other’s fund of collective intelligence.” –Mike Schmoker
- “It takes two flints to make a fire.” –-Louisa May Alcott
- “Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” –Mattie Stepanek
- “To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless.” –Mike Krzyzewski
- “The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.” –James Cash Penney
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” –Michael Jordan
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” –Andrew Carnegie
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” –Helen Keller
- “Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” –Patrick Lencioni
- “I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.” –Jean-Francois Cope
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” –Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” –Henry Ford
- “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” –Phil Jackson
Do you have any other good quotes that can show how to grow teamwork?