11 Powerful Quotes For Leaders From Helen Keller
Below is a list of some powerful Helen Keller quotes about vision and leadership. The vision of the leader of any team is essential for the team to see success? These quotes come from a woman who could not physically see but had tremendous vision.
- The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
- It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
- I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.
- All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.
- No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
- The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.
- Many people know so little about what is beyond their short range of experience. They look within themselves – and find nothing! Therefore they conclude that there is nothing outside themselves either. – Helen Keller