Do you know any really helpful quotes about powerful teamwork and organizational development?
Here are a few quotes to help as you are working on the development of your organization.
- The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I.’ And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say ‘I.’ They don’t think ‘I.’ They think ‘we’; they think ‘team.’ They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don’t sidestep it, but ‘we’ gets the credit…. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done. -Peter Drucker
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. -Michael Jordan
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. – Henry Ford
- Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. – Anonymous
- A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle. – Japanese proverb
- It is amazing how much people get done if they do not worry about who gets the credit. – Swahili proverb
- A team is more than a collection of people. It is a process of give and take. – Barbara Glacel & Emile Robert Jr.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.- Ken Blanchard
- No man is wise enough by himself. – Plautus
- Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success. – Stephen Covey
- The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team. – Lewis B. Ergen
- One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team. – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Teams share the burden and divide the grief. – Doug Smith
- Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work a company work, a society work, a civilization work. – Vince Lombardi
- Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity.- Vince Lombardi